When you create a course, it’s important to understand if your learners have retained the knowledge you want to convey, and if you are being effective in sharing that knowledge. Usually, in online training, this means including an assessment chapter at the end of the course. This final evaluation can also be the basis for the student to receive a course certificate.
With that in mind, we just release a new course assessment chapter as an alternative to the adaptive assessment you already had available in the bugle platform.
This new course assessment allows for more flexibility when designing your courses’ assessments.
With this new Assessment, you have additional options, such as:
- Unlimited number of questions
- Different types of questions, with text and/or images
- Introductory message for the student at the beginning of the assessment
- Customizable minimum score to pass
- Customizable number of tries
- Option to shuffle questions
- Questions pool and customize how many are shown
You will also be able to monitor, analyse and download all the students’ answers in the reports area.
Watch this video to see how to create an assessment using this new feature.
Ready to try bugle? Schedule a free demo here.
You may also find interesting:
12 Tips to choose the right training platform (article)
Free tools for low cost professional looking video production (article)